There are some mornings our family would like to eat a hearty breakfast but I really don’t want to sit there and pan fry eggs for the whole fam bam. Enter Easy Bake Paleo Huevos Rancheros. 15 minutes later you are done without doing a thing. While it’s in the oven, you can sit, eat something else, do dishes, do nothing, watch TV, prepare the hungry kids at the table, or do nothing again.
You can serve these Easy Bake Paleo Huevos Rancheros with avocado slices or corn tortillas (if not Paleo but gluten-free). Homemade Paleo tortillas using Otto’s Cassava Flour (got the recipe from their site) are also an option or serve with paleo toast. Maybe even with my super moist paleo coconut banana bread?
Whatever you do serve it with, or just eat it by itself, this Easy Bake Paleo Huevos Rancheros will leave you feeling like you just ate the breakfast of champs.
Easy Bake Paleo Huevos Rancheros
- 4 organic eggs
- 1 can organic diced tomatoes
- 1 organic zucchini chopped
- 3 cloves chopped organic garlic
- 1 tbsp organic diced green chiles
- 1 tsp organic garlic powder
- 1 tsp organic pepper
- 1/2 tsp himalayan pink salt
- 1 tsp organic oregano
- 1 tsp organic parsley
- 2 tsp organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 yellow organic onion chopped
- 1. Heat cast iron on stove top on medium and pour in olive oil
- 2. Toss in zucchini and chopped garlic cloves, onion and stir fry for one minute to brown
- 3. Remove from heat
- 4. Heat oven to 350 degrees
- 5. Pour in canned tomatoes,chiles, and arrange where there's 4 mounds where the eggs will go
- 5. Crack and pour eggs in the mounds
- 6. Sprinkle all seasonings except the parsley
- 7. Place cast iron in oven for 15 minutes for medium done eggs. For well done, 20 minutes.
- 8. Remove from oven and sprinkle with parsley.
- (If non paleo, you can serve with corn tortillas and beans)