Move over Chipotle, there’s a new bowl in town: Easy Gluten-Free Chicken Fiesta Bowl.
Did you ever run through a fast food Mexican food chain and wish you hadn’t eaten all that grease? Well you can’t go wrong with this Easy Gluten-Free Chicken Fiesta Bowl using Chosen Foods Avocado Oil. This bowl gives a whole new meaning to fresh and clean eating. Not only is this bowl super healthy for you, but it’s super scrumptious too! It has just the right amount of protein and complex carbs all in one bowl, and will provide you enough energy to have you feeling great.
There definitely is no lack of flavor when it comes to this Easy Gluten-Free Chicken Fiesta Bowl. The combination of fresh organic tomatoes, zucchini, rice, beans, and herbs provide amazing flavors to your taste buds. If you’re looking for a tasty, nutritious and easy meal, then get to cooking away with this recipe. If you’re on a paleo diet, just simply omit the rice and beans – that is it, enjoy!
Easy Gluten-Free Chicken Fiesta Bowl
- 2 lbs organic chicken thighs sliced
- 1 tbsp organic smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp organic coriander
- 1 tbsp organic cumin
- 1 tsp organic cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp organic garlic powder
- 1 tsp organic oregano
- 1 tsp organic onion powder
- 1/2 tsp himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp organic pepper
- 1/4 cup avocado oil (I use Chosen Foods)
- 1 organic tomato
- 1 organic zucchini
- 1 organic avocado
- 2 tbsp organic parsley
- 1 can organic kidney beans (omit if on paleo)
- 2 cups organic white rice cooked (omit if on paleo)
- 1. Heat oil and pan grill 2 lbs of sliced organic chicken thighs on high stirring for 10 min.
- 2. Toss in all seasonings and herbs
- 3. Reduce heat and continue cooking for additional 5-10 minutes
- 4. In a separate pot heat kidney beans
- 5. While everything is still cooking chop/slice: tomatoes, avocado, zucchini, and parsley
- 6. Place rice in the bottom of bowl and line chicken, and all veggies in a vertical line.
- Serve with organic chopped tomatoes, organic avocados, organic grilled zucchini, and organic kidney beans over organic rice. Top off with fresh organic parsley
- *Sprinkle beans with salt and pepper for additional taste