This really is the easiest chicken breast recipe there is. Plus there’s literally no mess when it’s done! How, you ask? Keep reading…..Let’s face it – there are days you want a healthy, organic, gluten-free wholesome fresh meal…and yet you want to put very little effort into it. Introducing: Easy No Mess Organic Paleo Baked Chicken Breast.
I discovered parchment paper when I was trying to find an eco-friendly non-stick solution to my baking. I put two and two together and said voila! Why don’t I use parchment paper to make Easy No Mess Organic Paleo Baked Chicken Breast?
It really became as simple as seasoning organic chicken breasts and popping them in a homemade parchment bag (yes homemade) and placing it on a tray and stuffing it in the oven for 35 min. For the homemade bag, I purchase eco-friendly parchment paper. I get the 70 sq ft (65 ft x13 in) kind and measure out the paper to equal double the baking pan size length. I then fold in half. I fold the bottom and the open side and place three staples on each side. You can always buy pre-made parchment bags, but I prefer more bang for my buck with the square footage. Plus it’s so easy to make.
The enclosed bag allowed the chicken to steam even faster (plus provides it a more golden brown appearance), which I said to myself, I’m a GENIUS! haha. What an easy way to prep your meals for the week! Awesome for portion control too!When it came it out, I just tossed the paper and didn’t even have an ounce of spillage anywhere because of my awesome enclosed bag…sorry I am really feeling super pumped over my bag. Then I rinsed the pan with water and was on my way to a great meal with little effort!!
Do you see how yum and juicy this chicken is? It’s so perfectly marinated too. The best part is, never fuss again with all the clean up! Hope you like Easy No Mess Organic Paleo Baked Chicken Breast as much as I do!
- 2 lbs organic chicken breast
- 2 tbsp of your favorite cooking oil
- 1 tbsp organic paprika
- 1 tbsp organic garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp organic basil
- 1/2 tbsp organic thyme
- 1/2 tsp organic pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1. In a large bowl combine all ingredients and thoroughly mix. Marinade at least 30 min in fridge.
- 2. Heat the oven to 350 degrees
- 3. Place parchment paper bag on tray and insert the chicken into the bag
- 4. Close all sides of the bag
- 5. Bake for 35-38 minutes
- 6. Remove tray and allow to sit and cool off in enclosed parchment bag for 5 min
- That's it! Remove the chicken and toss the parchment paper bag. Easy clean up!