This has got to be one of the easiest and fastest chicken dishes I’ve ever made. Really love the fusion of the tarragon, bay leaves, and chipotle chili herbs. Mix that all together, along with some additional yummy ingredients such as tomatoes and you’re on your way to a delicious easy meal.
Easy Organic Paleo Chipotle Chili Chicken is a simple hearty meal and yet subtle at the same time. The flavors just pop in a good way. I really enjoy how the sauce melts with the chicken thighs. I am positive this sauce would taste good with chicken breast as well, but I actually prefer the tenderized chicken thigh meats instead. However, if you are looking for a more lean approach…go ahead and substitute with some organic chicken breast. Whichever way you choose, it’s a super healthy choice for dinner!
Enjoy this Easy Organic Paleo Chipotle Chili Chicken recipe and be sure to share with others!
- 8 pieces of organic boneless chicken thighs
- 1 can of Muir Glen Organic organic fire roasted tomatoes with medium green chiles
- 1 tbsp organic garlic powder
- 1 tbsp organic honey
- 1 tbsp organic coconut sugar
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp organic pepper
- 1 tbsp organic tarragon
- 4-5 organic bay leaves
- 1 tbsp organic paprika
- 1 tsp organic chipotle seasoning
- 1/3 cup organic olive oil
- 1. Mix marinade with olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper, chipotle seasoning, paprika and coat the chicken thighs for thirty minutes.
- 2. In a cast iron, heat on high and fry chicken thighs for 2-3 minutes each side to achieve a deep dark golden brown color.
- 3. Reduce heat to medium-low and add in can of tomatoes, tarragon, honey, coconut sugar and bay leaves. Simmer on medium-low for 25 minutes.
- Enjoy! Serve with rice and beans or with a salad.
- For strict Paleo and whole30 you can omit sugar and honey.