Easy Organic Spiralized Hash Browns with organic eggs and organic turkey bacon is the perfect way to start the day. Such a balanced meal with the right amount of protein and carbs plus it’s visually appealing to the eye. Serve with a side of fruit and you just had an amazing breakfast.
It’s so fun spiralizing vegetables and potatoes – I’ll never use a grater again. To make these perfect beauties, I simply use my Paderno Spiralizer and they come out perfectly shaped and ready to fry. I just gather and clump a few potato strings together and fry in my favorite oil.
Last note: I love using only organic ingredients, especially when it comes to potatoes, eggs and bacon. Not only is an organic breakfast important to our bodies, but has such a great fresh wholesome taste too. I highly recommend eating purchasing all of these ingredients and produce organic, trust me, your inner body will thank you.
- 3-4 peeled small organic russet potatoes
- 2 tbsp of organic canola oil or coconut oil
- Desired amount of: salt, pepper and garlic powder
- 1. Spiralize your potatoes
- 2. divvy up evenly, and clump/form together into four hash browns
- 3. In a large skillet heat oil on medium high
- 4. Place four hash browns and fry until crispy outside texture and flip
- 5. Crisp the exterior texture on both sides (each stovetop varies on frying time)
- 6. Reduce heat to low so you don't burn the potatoes and continue to cook until thoroughly crispy leaving a more soft texture in the middle.
- 7. Sprinkle desired amount of seasoning
- If pan is small, place only half the only and cook two hash browns at a time.