I like chocolate chips (vegan of course). I like coconuts. I like muffins. What about Almond Butter? Oh yes, especially Organic Almond Butter. Throw them all together and what do you get?! Flourless Chocolate Chip Coconut Muffins. Oh yeaaaaa, let’s say it again, Flourless Chocolate Chip Coconut Muffins. Doesn’t this make you want to jump through the picture and take a bite of that toasted coconut!?
I was quite shocked when I put this little concoction together as the texture resembles a muffin so well and doesn’t even have flour. It was so fluffy, light and flavorful. Don’t you just love sweets that don’t put you in a food coma? Once I made these flourless chocolate chip muffins, my husband and son asked me if I could make another batch the next day. As pictured, I left some coconut off a few muffins for my son.
Hope you love this fusion and will be the only flourless chocolate chip muffin you will think of when you say, I want some muffins!
- 1 Cup Organic Almond Butter
- 2 Organic Medium Sized Bananas
- 2 Organic Large Eggs
- 1 Tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp Organic Raw Honey
- ½ Tsp baking soda
- 1 Tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Desired vegan chocolate chips as a topping
- Desired amount of organic shredded coconut
- 1. Preheat oven to 375º
- 2. Place all ingredients in food processor and blend until well mixed
- 3. Pour batter into 12 muffin slots lined with muffin cup holders
- 4. Add chocolate chips and coconut on top
- 5. Bake for 15 minutes
- 6. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes in pan. Remove and allow to cool for additional 5-10 minutes before eating.
- Tip: for kids leave the coconut off as my son likes without! Pictured here one with and one without.