These precious tasty cookies are made with no flour. Yep, no flour at all and only 5 ingredients to make them! Peanut butter is what comprises the texture of these little guys. Who doesn’t love peanut butter! Well of course if you don’t have a nut allergy.
The peanut butter and chocolate chips combined, yeah ohhh my goodness! My son loves these Flourless, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. Great for a school snack or afternoon treat and awesome kiddo treats!
My husband loves them too because they are just literally made from peanut butter, egg, coconut sugar, chocolate chips and vanilla extract! 15 minutes later and you have Flourless Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies.
So easy to make – who would’ve thought cookies from scratch would be so simple!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup organic coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 organic egg
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl
- 2. Scoop small sized dough and roll in your hands into little balls allowing for 12 balls
- 3. I use a baking mat over a baking pan (completely optional) but place your cookies in a baking pan
- 4. Take a fork and place indent marks vertically and horizontally on each each cookie
- 5. When oven reaches 325° Place cookies in oven for 15 minutes
- 6. Remove cookies from oven and allow cookies to cool in baking pan for 5 minutes before placing on baking rack or plate.