Oh yes………………forget the club….the B.L.T takes the cake here……..
Sammmmmmwichhh anyone? Gluten-Free BLT with Organic Bacon is so tasty I can eat like ten. Ok maybe not ten but certainly two. The ingredients are so fresh and you must make this with organic bacon. Such a difference in taste!! Did you see how the Gluten-Free BLT with Organic Bacon sandwich was stacked up high? Oh yeah, impress your loved ones with that when they come home and see how everyone will jump for joy.
Did you see this sammmmmmwhich stack? The Gluten-Free BLT with Organic Bacon is no joke! You will have to roll up your sleeves because this might get messy! It’s ok, your stomach will be content and say this is the best Gluten-Free BLT with Organic Bacon I’ve ever had!
- 4 pieces Gluten-Free Bread
- 2 leaves organic kale chopped
- 1 tbsp organic parsley
- 1 organic tomato sliced
- 8 organic bacon slices cooked
- 2 tbsp organic mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp organic dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp organic Italian GF dressing
- 1. Toast all 4 slices of bread
- 2. Spread mayonnaise on two slices
- 3. Spread mustard on other two slices
- 4. Place 4 strips of cooked bacon on two pieces on top of mustard sliced bread
- 5. Add chopped Kale over the bacon
- 6. Add two slices of tomato on over the kale
- 7. Sprinkle with parsley
- 8. Drizzle italian sauce
- 9. Slice in halves