There’s nothing better than french toast with maple syrup smothered all over it. Don’t get me wrong, I love pancakes with lots of syrup…but something about Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Banana Cinnamon French Toast has definitely got me saying oooohhh la la.
All the flavors of cinnamon, bananas, and vanilla give it such a lovely finish with each bite. Can’t have dairy?..no problem! This batch is not gluten-free but also dairy-free. The coconut milk gives this Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Banana Cinnamon French Toast such a rich taste!
Once you have all your Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Banana Cinnamon French Toast pieces stacked up high………….the combination of vegan butter and organic maple syrup melts in your mouth.
- 6 pieces of Gluten Free Bread
- 3 organic eggs
- 1/3 cup organic full fat coconut milk in can
- 1 tbsp organic coconut sugar
- 2 sliced organic bananas
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Pure Organic Maple Syrup
- Organic vegan butter
- 1 tbsp organic cinnamon
- 1. Mix together eggs, coconut milk, sugar and vanilla (large enough to dip bread in)
- 2. Heat pan on medium high and spray with a non stick spray
- 3. Dip and soak each side of each bread thoroughly,flipping twice in mixture.
- 4. Transfer and cook each bread one at a time on medium high, and cooking each side thoroughly through reaching a deep golden brown appearance.
- 5. Top with bananas, vegan butter, maple syrup and sprinkle cinnamon all over