One day I just told myself that I wanted a big hash brown. HAHA. Basically, a big enough hash brown to cover the entire plate. While using the Paderno Spiralizer, I said hey why not use the spiralizer to spiralize some Organic Potatoes?
I’m telling you these Large Organic Gluten-Free Hash Brown Made with Spiralizer are genius! So fresh, crispy, clean, with the right amount of texture to them. Pair with some runny eggs and ohhhhhhh man.
Ladies, this Large Organic Gluten-Free Hash Brown Made with Spiralizer is a total man meal or perfect to make with your BFF. This gives a whole new meaning to breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Enjoy!
Large Organic Gluten-Free Hash Brown Made with Spiralizer
- 4 Small-Medium Sized Organic Russet Potatoes
- One tbsp Organic Canola Oil
- One tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 1/2 tsp Organic Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Organic Pepper
- Top with Vegan Butter
- 1. Peel and spiralize four small-med sized russet potatoes
- 2. Heat pan on high and use frying oil of your choice. I poured in two - one tbsp organic canola oil and one tbsp organic coconut oil.(Coconut oil allows for a high frying temp so monitor your potatoes). Fry both sides until golden brown texture.
- 3. Reduce heat to medium low for a few additional minutes to cook inside thoroughly.
- 4. Season with garlic powder, salt-and-pepper and serve with ketchup if you'd like!