Aren’t these a beauty? Banana cream pies were one of my favorite pies prior to being dairy and gluten-free. Introducing, No Bake Paleo Banana Cream Mini Pies.
These mini pies are so nostalgic. This recipe for No Bake Paleo Banana Cream Mini Pies makes three mini pies. It’s perfect to share amongst three people, or store two more just for yourself in the freezer You can keep them frozen and defrost for 15 minutes when you are ready to eat. Each bite is so indulgent and rich with a banana cream flavor, it sure will be a crowd pleaser. It’s even tastier when served with some non-dairy whipped cream.
- 1 cups of organic pitted dates
- 1 cup of organic pecans or almonds
- 2 cups organic cashews, soaked overnight then drained
- 3/4 cup agave nectar
- 1 tbsp organic vanilla extract
- 1 organic lemon squeezed
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 cup full-fat organic coconut milk in a can
- 1 organic banana
- 1 sliced organic banana and organic Coconut Sugar
- 1. Soak dates in warm water for 10 minutes and then drain.
- 2. Pulse in a blender or food processor until figs turn to a paste. Set aside.
- 3. Blend pecans/almonds until finely chopped. Add the date paste back into blender until well blended.
- 4. Take 3 mini spring form pans 4 in diameter each. Spread and press the crust evenly into the bottom of each pan and place in the freezer while you prep the filling.
- 5. Blend together: vanilla extract, cashews, lemon juice, coconut oil, coconut milk, banana and agave nectar. Blend until you achieve a smooth creamy texture and no nuts are apparent. Pour over the crust and place in the freezer for at least four hours.
- 6. Thaw for 15 min before slicing and serving. Place desired bananas and coconut sugar on top. Any remainders place in the fridge.