These grain-free snickerdoodles sure do remind me of childhood. Who doesn’t love a fresh snickerdoodle right out of the oven? Introducing delicious Organic Gluten-free, Dairy-Free, Grain-Free Snickerdoodles.
I made a batch of these Organic Gluten-free, Dairy-Free, Grain-Free Snickerdoodles for my son and a friend. It’s hard these days, you never know what allergies kids have. I try to predominately use all organic items and definitely gluten-free & dairy-free. But these I took a step further and made grain-free.
It was a hit with the kids! They really did love how fresh and moist these Organic Gluten-free, Dairy-Free, Grain-Free Snickerdoodles are. You will be a hit with other moms with the fact you aren’t whipping open a box of pre-packaged cookies. You really can’t just stop at one!
- 4 organic eggs at room temp
- ½ tsp organic vanilla extract
- ½ cup organic unrefined coconut oil melted
- ¾ cup organic coconut flour
- ½ cup organic white sugar
- ¼ cup organic coconut sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp organic white sugar
- 2 tbsp organic ground cinnamon
- 1. Preheat your oven to 375ºF.
- In a large bowl, mix the ½ cup of white sugar, coconut sugar, eggs, vanilla, and coconut oil together.
- 2. In a separate small bowl, stir the coconut flour and salt together - then stir them into the large bowl throughly until texture thickens.
- 3. Place in the freezer for at least one hour. This hardens the mixture allowing you to maneuver the dough easier. (I like to prepare the cookie mixture and leave in freezer and make the cookies the next day.)
- 4. Scoop the dough and roll it into med sized balls
- 5. Combine the two ingredients for coating in a small bowl.
- Roll the balls in the cinnamon-sugar mixture, place the cookies on a baking sheet ( I used a silicone baking mat), and slightly flatten.
- 6. Bake for 15 min. Remove cookies from oven and allow to sit on baking sheet for a couple of minutes before removing to a plate.