These baked potatoes are so delicious with the right amount of crisp and soft texture inside. Introducing the Organic, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Sliced Baked Potato. I really love using my own seasonings in my recipes, however, some seasoning packets have the perfect mixture. In this case, that would be Simply Organics, Organic Herb & Vegetable Mix.
Open the Simply Organics packet, combine with your favorite oil, and you’re on your way to a delicious sliced baked potato. There really aren’t many steps to this and the recipe is super easy. Try this Organic, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Sliced Baked Potato recipe for your family or friends – it’s a sure winner. I like to add some vegan butter after it’s all done but that’s entirely up to you!
- Use up to 6 peeled organic russet potatoes
- 1 pack of Simply Organics, Organic Garlic & Herb Vegetable seasoning mix. (Not certified GF but no GF ingredients used.)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp organic pepper
- 3 tbsp Organic Olive Oil or Avocado Oil
- 1. Use up to 6 peeled organic russet potatoes
- 2. Make slits with a knife being careful not to cut all the way through just to almost the bottom of the potato.
- 3. Pour extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil over potato.
- 4. Sprinkle desired amount of Simply Organics, Organic Garlic & Herb vegetable seasoning mix, there's enough for 6 potatoes. Sprinkle desired salt and pepper.
- 5. Bake at 425° for 50 minutes
- 6. I like to place a tbsp of organic vegan butter over the top of each when done, and sprinkle with fresh organic parsley.