Warm chicken soup. Some days just call for a bowl. Who doesn’t love chicken soup from scratch? Remember the traditional campbell’s chicken soup out of a can as a kid? Well this isn’t it HAHA. All the processed items in one of those cans, I don’t even want to recall those memories. Please don’t give your loved ones canned soup when they’re sick. Instead, make this easy Organic Paleo Chicken Avocado Lime Soup. The broth, the chicken proteins and nutrients from the avocado are sure to help nurse the one you love back to health.
There are days when I want a bowl of soup and no one is even sick! It makes for such a great meal and has very little effort. I can get right to the good stuff for your body without having to break through the processed stuff, and the thought of canned chicken alone makes me sort of cringe.
Fresh ingredients used for this Organic Paleo Chicken Avocado Lime Soup and it’s sooooo easy, why would you ever eat canned soup again?
Enjoy, and feel better!…..and if no one is sick well then happy eating!
- Two organic chicken breasts (I prefer bone in as its juicier)
- One 32 oz organic chicken stock
- 4 cups water
- 2 organic celery sticks diced
- 1 organic Roma tomato diced
- 2 organic avocados diced
- 3 organic limes squeezed
- 1/2 organic yellow pepper diced
- 1/2 organic onion diced
- 1 organic garlic clove
- 1/2 tsp Organic Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Organic Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Organic Parsley
- 1. In large pot bring chicken stock, water and chicken to a boil on medium. Boil for 20 minutes.
- 2. Remove chicken, allow to cool for several minutes
- 3. While chicken is cooling, reduce boil to low and add tomatoes, celery, onions, pepper and lime juice to broth.
- 4. Shred chicken pieces and add back into soup along with all seasonings except parsley, and continue to boil on low for additional 20 minutes.
- 6. Serve and top with avocado and parsley