When it comes to “zoodles” (spaghetti zucchini noodles) there’s nothing like fresh organic zucchini and organic beef for this recipe organic paleo spaghetti zoodles. These zucchini noodles have re-invented good ol’ Italian Spaghetti from drab to fab. Going gluten-free and paleo has limited me to certain pastas out there especially if trying to avoid overly processed pasta. I mean, unless you’re making the pasta noodles from scratch, it’s not really fresh spaghetti. As a solution, why not have fresh veggies as your noodles? Plus you don’t even have to cook the “zoodles”! Even better!
It really is so fun spiralizing your zoodles in a spiralizer (something that kids would enjoy too). Want your kiddos to eat their veggies? Organic zoodles is a great way to have them eat their greens without forcing it down their throat. Or how about a dinner for two? What an excellent idea when making something special for your loved one too.
This plate really looked this delicious in person. When the plate is steaming and all this goodness is sitting in your face, you can’t wait to take your fork and twist the zucchini “zoodles”. Each bite is like a fresh organic farm in your mouth. Is that weird? haha. Organic seasonings really make the difference in your sauce too. I used to love drenching my spaghetti in lots of parmesan cheese, but with all the freshness organic paleo spaghetti zoodles already on it’s own , I have really come to appreciate seasonings and the taste of herbs….therefore no need for cheese anymore!! Hope you love the organic paleo spaghetti zoodles!
- 2 organic yellow squash
- 2 organic zucchinis
- 1 lb organic ground beef
- One 14.5 oz can organic diced tomatoes
- 1/2 a 15 oz can organic tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp Organic Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Organic Chipotle Pepper
- 1 tsp Organic Pepper
- 1 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 tsp Organic Basil
- 1 tsp Organic Oregano
- 1 tsp Organic Parsley
- 2 tbsp Organic Unrefined Coconut Oil
- 1. In a cast iron skillet, heat the coconut on medium high. Toss in the ground beef and pan fry until deep golden brown. Approx 5 min
- 2. Reduce heat to low and pan cook, periodically stirring for an additional 10 min. Add in 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper.
- 3. While beef is simmering, make your zoodles with @paderno_usa spiralizer. Spiralize the green/yellow squash
- 4. After approx 15 minutes, add in remaining ingredients for the sauce and simmer for approx 5 minutes.
- 5. Serve the spaghetti sauce over raw zoodles. The heat will provide the noodles with the perfect texture.