Banana bread is great all year round and makes a great gift during the holidays. When attempting to make a grainless bread, you have to come up with the right portions of flours to use in order to have a tasty banana bread. It can get tricky especially with Paleo…but I mastered the recipe!
I love banana bread, so introducing: Super Moist Paleo Coconut Banana Bread.
Oh boy was this Paleo coconut banana bread tasty when it cooled off from the oven. It tastes so good on it’s own, but if you add butter to it (vegan or grass-fed) OH EMM GHEEEE! I also love the coconut and how it provides an extra tropical twist.
You can’t forget the organic pecans toasted on top. This really sets this over the top and never will you have boring grainless Paleo bread again. I can’t get my husband and son to stay away from this super moist paleo coconut bread. In a way, I have to make a small hidden stash for myself so I can go back for seconds.
Try it – there was just no proper title that can describe this bread, so I had to name it Super Moist Paleo Coconut Banana Bread! Hopefully this will become your favorite banana bread recipe too. Enjoy!
Super Moist Paleo Coconut Banana Bread
- 2 ripe organic bananas mashed
- 2 organic large eggs
- 2 tbsp organic raw honey
- 3 tbsp organic virgin coconut oil
- 2 tbsp full fat organic coconut cream using only thick layer at the top of the can.
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 3 tbsp tapioca flour
- 1 tsp non aluminum baking powder
- 1 tsp organic ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup organic pecans
- Non stick oil spray
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°
- 2. Spray a 9 x 5" loaf pan with non stick spray oil. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper.
- 3. In a large bowl mix together the bananas, eggs, honey, coconut oil, and coconut cream.
- 4. In a smaller bowl, combine all of the remaining ingredients, except for the pecans and mix well.
- 5. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix to combine
- 6. Spoon the batter into the prepared loaf pan and smooth the surface with the back of a spoon. Sprinkle the top with pecans.
- 7. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in loaf is clean.
- 8. Let cool for 10 minutes and remove from the pan. Allow to completely cool before serving.